Whistler Heli Ski
Whistler Heli-Skiing is known for exclusive access to classic, big mountain terrain that every skier or boarder must experience at least once in a lifetime. To reach this vast glacial wilderness, we take to the air in 5 and 10 passenger helicopters led by experienced, certified guides. We’ve been here since 1981 and we are Whistler’s most popular heli-ski company, yet there are places in our tenure that even we’re still waiting to visit.
Our heli-skiing tenure is unlike any other. With 90% of the world's heli-skiing taking place in British Columbia, Canada, Whistler has quickly become a destination of choice for heli-skiing clientele. Our glacial climate, vast wilderness and abundance of powder snow, make this area ideal for the dream. Whistler Heli-Skiing has exclusive rights to heli-ski an area of big mountain terrain that is 54 miles long and 33 miles wide. Our tenure is 432,000 acres, making it over 50 times the size of Whistler Blackcomb. We ski on 173 glaciers and 475 runs.
Whistler Heli-Skiing is a licensed heli-skiing operator with the Province of British Columbia and a member of Heli-Cat Canada.
- Designed for skiers/boarders who are hungry for more vertical and have powder experience.
- Ability: Advanced to expert
- Pace: Moderate
- Group size: Up to 10 people
- Helicopter: Bell 205/212
- Vertical: Approx. 6,000-10,000ft (1,800-3,500m)
- Extra vertical: $95 per person per run
- For technically strong, experienced and physically fit skiers/boarder who enjoy a fast pace and lots of vertical. Expert skiing in all conditions and terrain.
- Ability: Expert
- Pace: Fast
- Group size: Up to 5 people
- Helicopter: Bell 407
- Vertical: Approx. 9,000-15,000ft (2,700-4,600m)
- Extra vertical: $105/run per person per run